, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mercedes-AMG Vision AMG Ev Concept

Vision AMG show car offers glimpse of all-electric future of Mercedes-AMG Dedicated AMG.EA architecture for all-electric AMG models forms basis for extraordinary study Affalterbach/Nice.  Spectacular proportions defined…
IBM-Q-One
, , , , ,

Taking a quantum leap

Taking a quantum leap More and more vehicle functions are based on artificial intelligence. However, conventional processors and even graphics chips are increasingly reaching their limits when it comes to calculations required for neural…
Coming soon, the Master & Dynamic headphones and earphones for Automobili Lamborghini in the Squadra Corse version 
,

Coming soon, the Master & Dynamic headphones and earphones for Automobili Lamborghini in the Squadra Corse version

Coming soon, the Master & Dynamic headphones and earphones for Automobili Lamborghini in the Squadra Corse version The audio devices at the 2021 Super Trofeo World Finals Sant’Agata Bolognese, 15 November 2021 – One year from the…
, , , , , ,

SERENGETI, THE ULTIMATE GLASSES TECHNOLOGY

SERENGETI, THE ULTIMATE GLASSES TECHNOLOGY Serengeti pays particular attention to the materials we use to protect your eyes and offer you the best visual acuity available on the market. From the finest and ultimate raw materials to the latest…
Lockheed Martin, General Motors Team to Further Lunar Exploration with Autonomous Moon Rover
, ,

Lockheed Martin, General Motors Team to Further Lunar Exploration with Autonomous Moon Rover

Lockheed Martin, General Motors Team to Further Lunar Exploration with Autonomous Moon Rover Only 5% of the Moon’s surface has been explored by the human race, and to reach the other 95%, NASA astronauts on the Artemis program…

Bang & Olufsen introduces Beolab 28 an advanced connceted stero speaker

Bang & Olufsen introduces Beolab 28 an advanced connceted stero speaker Bang & Olufsen today introduces Beolab 28, an adaptive, wireless speaker that combines advanced acoustical innovations with convenient smart speaker features to…
JETOPTERA J-2000 FLYING CAR
,

JETOPTERA J-2000 FLYING CAR

JETOPTERA J-2000 FLYING CAR Jetoptera was recently awarded two 2021 Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) contracts from the USAF to further characterize the noise of its patented Fluidic Propulsive System (FPS™) in an anechoic chamber…